12 Responses to things that are better than a blanket fort

1. Ok a) I’m pretty sure we’re soul mates. Also, grilled cheese+ Hook + blanket fort= heaven on Earth. RU-FI-OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
    Sports-O-Nista recently posted..Vacation Style

2. DawnA says:

Hey my Mom said I can come over. I’ll bring popcorn. Ask your Mom!

3. Mayor Gia says:

I HEAR you. I posted about it last week – I’d like to live in a pillow fort, please. http://mayorgia.blogspot.com/2012/06/joys-of-living-alone.html
    Mayor Gia recently posted..And Then My Mom Stole My iPhone. But Not Really.

4. Haley says:

I want to go to there.
    Haley recently posted..The Anne Frank Game

5. Skwishee says:

The only way that could be better would be if it was in a tree house.
    Skwishee recently posted..Now You’re It!

6. neal says:

I haven’t done forts in a long time, but now my toddler daughter is just starting to be old enough to really appreciate the comfort and coziness of a really well-done fort with blankets and pillows and stuffed animals. I crawled in there with her, and when my wife came to take her to story time at the library, I decided to stay inside, read Where The Wild Things Are, and then take a blissful nap and dream about living in a cave and biting things, hard. Almost like going back to the womb.
    neal recently posted..On learning facial features

7. Holly Folly says:

Oh how I wish I could live in a blanket fort. Spending my days watching the movies I love and eating junk food. I think my husband would be kinda disappointed in me though.
    Holly Folly recently posted..Cutting Hay the Really Hard Way.

8. **yay forts** How did I not think of combining it with grilled cheese sandwiches?!?! See? Just one more reason I come to your blog!
    MarsupialMama recently posted..American Spectrum Dream

9. Meygann says:

This is definitely a great idea.. Actually, I really love snuggling and have my blanket with me if it is rainy day..
    Meygann recently posted..GoPro HD Hero Fan Videos

10. Helena Green says:

What a blanket. Blanket is really useful.
    Helena Green recently posted..Secrets to Dealing with Hair Loss