____________________

____________________

____________________

______________________________

____________________

____________________

____________________

25 Responses to how’s it going?

1. jillsmo says:

Oh, god, I have that, too. I feel your pain.
    jillsmo recently posted..Wordless Wednesday: Click "like" if you agree !!!!!!1!!

2. jacesan says:

Bell’s Palsy

3. Mayor Gia says:

You know what cures eye twitching? Wine.

Okay, I have no idea if that’s true. Seems like it should work, though.
    Mayor Gia recently posted..Movie Review: Young Adult

4. Oh. I didn’t know someone was animating my week. Huh.
    Rhiannon Fieri (@FroggyPrinceMom) recently posted..A first experience dying Easter eggs

5. Kristi says:

I just set my bed on fire. Wish I saw this sooner.
    Kristi recently posted..Osmosis Toddler Training

6. I usualy have a twitching eyes, twitchy liver and a twitchy trigger finger. Somedays it’s hard to choose which one to give into. Hide the lighter fluid from your alter-ego. I want tell.
    The Extrovert recently posted..Great photos of the Space Shuttle Challenger landing

7. Suniverse says:

Ugh. The twitchy eye. I get that a lot when I see my parents.

Sorry about your stress level.
    Suniverse recently posted..Diligence

8. Amy says:

I would like to confirm Gia’s statement that wine cure twitchiness. I have been in a bottle + a day experiment run by highly trained scientists (I think) for years.
    Amy recently posted..I Didn’t Ask for Raisin Bagels

9. That is truly one of the most annoying things ever. I hope yours is short lived.
    CrazyTragicAlmostMagic recently posted..Summer Lovin at Central Park

10. I get it occasionally. Luckily, I t never lasts very long, but it drives me crazy.
    Brett Minor (@brettminor) recently posted..The Turtle Whisperer

11. Faith says:

I’ve had the involuntary stressy eye twitch for over 8 years now. I started seeing a chiropractor/accupuncture guy for it a year ago. It’s…better, but still there. Particularly when I’m really tired. Which is when I need it the most, eh? ::roll eyes::

Net/net: I agree with your pictorial. Very much.
    Faith recently posted..You gotta be kidding me.

12. Holly Folly says:

I don’t get that very much, if at all, but when I am super tired and stressed I tend to glare/squint at everyone. It’s involuntary at least to a degree, but it does make for some awkward conversations at work.
    Holly Folly recently posted..Fencing the Garden the Manly Way

13. Luda says:

The twitchy eye is a direct result of too much things happening in life. It means you need to stop doing things and start doing no things ever. It’s only temporary.
    Luda recently posted..Just for me?! Aw, you shouldn’t have! No. Really.

14. erica says:

This happens to me soooo much! I constantly am asking people, “Can you see that? Do you see that?!? MY EYE!!!!!!”
    erica recently posted..Staying Svelte

15. Red says:

Huh. I get it sometimes, but I’ve never attached it to stress. I have a scar under my eye, so I always assumed I was just deeply wounded by my baby brother and that’s what causes the twitch!

…maybe I need more wine.
    Red recently posted..Baltimore in…1, 2, 5!

16. I get that same eye twitch. All. The. Time. :)
    Wendy aka MrsPickle recently posted..Ross… Bob Ross – #AtoZChallenge

17. Mary says:

A coworker swears it’s a lack of potassium, and will eat a banana or three when it happens to him. I think it might be a psychological cure, as bananas are a definite take a break, peel the banana, try not too look to foolish eating it…and it breaks into whatever it was that was causing the crazy-pants-ness of the eye twitching…or maybe it is the potassium…it can’t hurt to try either way.
    Mary recently posted..Tai Chi Latte Tired

18. Eye twitchy is sexy.
    Bob the Water Cat recently posted..This Place Blows

19. [...] Because it’s Monday and Murphy is playing cruel jokes on me, here’s a bit of humor from This Is Not That Blog. [...]

20. Clip Snark says:

Sometimes I get the face twitchies, too. I’m not sure which is worse, the ones you can’t see but can feel or the ones everyone can see. I think the eye twitch is better than the lip twitch (or as I call it, the Elvis twitch).
    Clip Snark recently posted..Therapy

21. sheriji says:

I’ve heard Cheetohs help.
    :-D