Tagged with:

14 Responses to studying for a state bar exam: a timeline

1. That is awesome news! I just read that only 30% pass on the first try so this is a huge deal :)

PS. I hope your lawyering won’t keep you from posting hilarious drawings over here. Because that would blow.
    Alexis@TroublesomeTots recently posted..Ruining Your Kids the Old Fashioned Way

2. Christy says:

My husband found out today that he passed the bar and I wish I was as talented as you to be able to describe this process perfectly! Too funny :)

3. This is awesome because I have a whole list of people I’m dying to sue. First on the list? William Shatner. I should keep your husband in business for a while. Hooray to Mr. NotThatKendall!
    Princess Muffintop recently posted..44th District Court? Today is your lucky day.

4. I hate when YouTube runs out of kittens.
    julie gardner recently posted..Today call me sunny.

5. I hear squirrels are this season’s kittens.

So are you going to be a L.A. Law type lawyer or a Ally Mcbeal or Boston Legal? Surely you can illustrate an entire episode of your own tv show, right? Oh please oh please say you will?

But you might want to avoid the squirrels.

6. Luda says:

The same process applies to taking drug tests, I’ve found.
    Luda recently posted..My dog has an underwear fetish.

7. Suniverse says:

Hooray to husband! Congratulations!

And then, of course, comes that moment when you realize you are a lawyer and suddenly realize you really, really, REALLY wanted to be a pirate.

Not that I speak from experience.

PS Florida is a great state to sue the shit out of people!
    Suniverse recently posted..Wanted – My Soul Mate

8. Mika says:

Lol, hilarious

9. Jess says:

SO SO SO SO true! I am awaiting results from July’s exam and I am going crazy waiting !!!
    Fingers Crossed I find out I’m invincible and don’t have to go through hell again!

10. firecracker says:

this is the most fucking accurate blog EVAR. this has been my timeline from may, when i started studying for the bar, until a few weeks ago when i got my results/became invincible. huzzah!

11. […] test ever again. for an illustrated, completely accurate version of how this all feels, see this blog post. and this will be the last time i ever post about the bar. scout’s honor. share […]

12. erica says:

After the bar, I tried to forget that I had ever taken it or gone to law school, so when I got the results back I was pleasantly surprised. And sort of shocked because it worked. I had forgotten that I had ever taken the bar or gone to law school and now I don’t know how to practice law. Wheee! Love your stuff.
    erica recently posted..Professional Dating Advice