Going for a joyride on a wrecking ball

Gargling sawdust

Riding an anemic pony through the desert

Losing a slap fight to a bald eagle

Tagged with:

17 Responses to awful activities that are actually preferable to moving

1. Jaime says:

I agree completely… I don’t really like where I’m at now but I just can’t be bothered to move again! I’ve moved once a year for the past 4 years… Not just locally but across country.
    Jaime recently posted..and cuddle with me

2. And….”I’m not sure if you’re napping or dying, but we definitely don’t have time for either” is now going to be quoted somewhere by me in the social media world.
    Sports-o-Nista recently posted..A League of Their Own

3. Lala says:

Your blog is the best part of my day. Every post is hysterical. Love it!
    Lala recently posted..Porridge for Breakfast Anyone?

4. Luda says:

Hiring movers is where it’s at. I will never try to self-move again.

Also, your hair looks quite nice for a horse-ride through the desert.
    Luda recently posted..Pieces, part II.

5. Brilliant. I am moving soon in a month or so. Just down the road. I refuse to think about it.

I might go ride an anemic pony.
    Alison@Mama Wants This recently posted..Guest Posting on Guest Posting

6. Jennifer says:

It’s funny cuz it’s true…and sad, so sad.

7. jillsmo says:

Dude, that eagle kicked your ASS
    jillsmo recently posted..The Cake of Angels

8. Jemima says:

My sentiments exactly. Except that I’d add farting nails to that. And maybe walking on sunshine? I’ve always found that a disturbing image. You?
    Jemima recently posted..Looking Back. Good Times. Spots On Berber.

9. jess says:

Nine times in ten years. Eight of those have been with numerous children tagging along. I effing hate moving. This last move? I was 8 months pregnant. And it was on the worst weather day of the year. Floods. Tornadoes. I kept waiting for locusts to show.

Moving is horrible.

10. Jennie B says:

My house goes on the market tomorrow. Oh god, what have I done?
    Jennie B recently posted..Rise and Shine

11. Lisa says:

Losing a slap fight to a bald eagle… This is something I have learnt. And by learnt I mean I have experienced more than once but each time think it going to be okay even though the last time left me unconscious and bleeding out. All the same, I love to slap a bald eagle and I definitely have not learnt my lesson.
    Lisa recently posted..My house has been invaded by a monster that wants to eat me… Slowly and in a way that will involve pain.

12. Suniverse says:

We are moving the girl to school on Thursday. We have packed NOT ONE FUCKING THING SO FAR. Plus, the husband and I are both working horrific hours this week before we leave.

Garbage bags work, right? RIGHT?

Sorry it’s so sucky, but LOVE YOUR POSTS.
    Suniverse recently posted..Asked and Answered, Bitches.

13. Sheila says:

I hate the idea of moving, too! I can’t imagine having to pack three-years worth of stuff I accumulated and then unpack them all to a new place. The idea is already stressing me out.
    Sheila recently posted..CNA Training

14. Kelley says:

This is awesome! The thought of gargling sawdust is right up there with swimming in a crystal clear natural pool somewhere. Both sound so refreshing!
    Kelley recently posted..Old Textbooks Make Great Pillows!!

15. Henry says:

I accidently ate a mouthful of sawdust one.. Not one of the nicest experiences I ever had. It tasted a lot like my mother-in-laws cooking actually :)
    Henry recently posted..SEO_Perth

16. Alexandra says:

I hate moving. THe idea of moving makes me want to vomit.

Other than that, this post is the cutest thing ever.

You are so brilliant.

17. Todd says:

I hate moving so much that I would rather pay people to move me so that my friends don’t have to hate me for asking them to help me, and I don’t have to hate them for giving me some lame excuse for not wanting to help, and then I can just assume that that they love me and would do anything for me. I hate moving. so. much. but I love my friends. They would do anything for me.
    Todd recently posted..In honor of tonight’s ACM Awards: